Sunday, January 31, 2016

    While listening to the podcast, I had trouble finding the connection between the topic and how it relates to an English class. It wasn't until the last 15 minutes of the podcast where I understood how the information would help us; the creators of the podcast stressed the importance of many people working together to create and finalize something ready to post to the public. In the same way, we would be working in groups to perfect our written assignments. Also, they pointed out how sometimes they edit their own work, knowing it's not the best it could be, but have no idea how to improve it or how to change it. I've experienced this many times when writing papers. The bloggers also mentioned at the very end how it actually took many months to produce a blog worthy of publishing, which makes me realize great work doesn't happen overnight, or over week.

1 comment:

  1. I'm curious. Did you think about "how is this relevant to an English class" during the entire podcast, or was that something you thought about after?
    I only ask because it's interesting to know how students "read" assignments.

    ReplyDelete