Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Everything is a Remix

The "Everything is a Remix" video really opened my eyes to the lack of originality in the entertainment industry. To create new projects, they often times look at other forms of entertainment and seek ideas and concepts to use for their own. Similarly, I often times do this in my writing. When assigned a topic to write on, I usually ask  my peers how they are going to go about writing theirs or I even look up ideas on the internet. Not to copy in any way but to get a general idea of what direction I should be going towards. This concept goes with what we're discussing in class. Plagiarism. When it comes to writing papers, it's often times easier to get inspiration from other papers and assignments, just like the entertainment recycles ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment